Saturday, July 20, 2013

Berlei sale

Walked the usual route near my parent's place today, 5.7km, did it with my Dad and burnt 390cal so was reasonably happy with that. I have bookclub later, a monthly event that is more about the food & gossip than the book, so it will be interesting to see how I go with that. Not having any breakfast or lunch as there's normally heaps of delicious home-cooked goodies on offer.
Mainly posting because I found out from the 12wbt forums that Berlei is having a 30% sale on all their sports bras which finishes tomorrow! And if you pre-register, you get an extra 10% off, so I managed to get two of their Electrify Underwires for ~$50 delivered! Happy with that given I usually pay $20 for the fairly crappy ones I get from Target. I don't usually wear an underwire sports bra but they were the cheapest ones so I'll give them a go then let you know how they are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment